The Dauntless Damsels

This blog is dedicated to our fandom of the great Mark Ferguson and the great Ioan Gruffudd, our favorite actors. We will also post about the stories we are working on, our favorite books, authors, movies, music, and anything else we love and adore. Cheers!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 21, 2007

To Nelson

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To the immortal memory of Nelson
and all those who fell with him.



  • This is the famous toast to Horatio, Admiral Lord Nelson.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

free movies online This is the kind of show that everybody has been waiting for! I have been watching this show since the very first episode and I have noticed that all this reality s*** out now is getting to be more and more obnoxious but it's nice to know that a show like this is still running! The horror and suspense actually gets to me, in a good way of course. megashare9.tv You would not expect to become nervous while watching a TV show, but this one knows how to start suspense and end suspense within an hour and make it absolutely amazing. The special effects are always fantastic and the script always has me on the floor laughing, well not literally. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are one of the best teams I've seen in a very long time! They play off each other very nicely and not to mention the fact that they are both extremely attractive. losmovies Although if you are thinking about starting to watch this show now, I'd take the time to check out or even purchase the first 3 seasons, the show is so much better watching it from the beginning as compared to starting it mid 4th season, as with most shows.

6:44 PM, June 27, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home