The Dauntless Damsels

This blog is dedicated to our fandom of the great Mark Ferguson and the great Ioan Gruffudd, our favorite actors. We will also post about the stories we are working on, our favorite books, authors, movies, music, and anything else we love and adore. Cheers!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Official HP Website Updated for GOF

The Official Harry Potter Movies Homepage has been updated to feature the Goblet of Fire, which comes out in the US on 18 November. You can visit it here. I am soooo very excited to see the 4th movie. It is only 40 days away, according to the countdown clock at Mugglenet.

They will be showing the movie at the IMAX, as well. Hooray!

Here is the official movie website.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAR QWEEN,LIZIVE hadwar,and,people,going on me and had,people putting,on,me horribles,
i,live,alone with my dog,and i,do,buy,lots,of gold garnets gold cruccifix,i,fee,lost,at,the,moement,
i,think,yoour,loverly,and,wounderfull,for,our,country,please,right,to,me,
idmlike,to,have,a,wife,and,a,gold,filling.

11:42 AM, May 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home