The Dauntless Damsels

This blog is dedicated to our fandom of the great Mark Ferguson and the great Ioan Gruffudd, our favorite actors. We will also post about the stories we are working on, our favorite books, authors, movies, music, and anything else we love and adore. Cheers!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm also a usually quiet, reserved Lady, who enjoys books, tea, baking, and movies! I spend most of my time reading one of my favorite books or wishing I was reading my favorite books. My Grand Passion is history, particularly the Regency Period in England, when Jane Austen wrote, Lord Nelson defeated the French Fleet at Trafalgar, the Duke of Wellington defeated Napoleon, and men were Gentlemen and women Ladies. I cherish the thought of being a Lady and love manners, being proper, and having proper tea. My favorite tea is Twinings, especially Earl Grey or Prince of Wales. My specialty to make is Scones with Devon Cream. I am a Catholic and a Conservative.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

Fantastic Four on DVD!!!

Title: Fantastic Four
Starring: Ioan Gruffudd
Released: 13th December 2005
SRP: $27.95

Further Details
Fox Home Entertainment has today revealed the street date for Fantastic Four which stars Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba and Chris Evans. The film will be available to own in seperate anamorphic widescreen, and full screen releases from the 13th December this year. Each should set you back around $27.95. Both will include English Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 tracks, along with a cast commentary, three deleted scenes, an exclusive look behind the scenes with the cast, a Making of Fantastic Four featurette and a Fox Movie Channel Presents Fantastic Four "Casting Session" and "Making a Scene". Completing the package will be two music videos (Everything Burns and Come On Come In), a soundtrack spot, an inside look at X-Men 3, a theatrical trailer and the Marvel Avengers trailer.
Visit the link to see the cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home